Go Back to News & Media


Oct 2023

ME THERAPEUTICS HOLDINGS INC. Announces Listing And Trading Of Its Common Shares On The Canadian Securities Exchange

ME Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (CSE: METX) (the “Company” or “MET”), a preclinical stage biotechnology company working on novel cancer fighting drugs in the field of Immuno‐Oncology, is pleased to announce that the Company’s common shares (the “Shares”) are approved for listing on the Canadian Securities Exchange (the “CSE”) effective October 12, 2023 (the “Listing Date”) and will commence trading on the CSE at the market open on the Listing Date under the symbol “METX”.

On October 4, 2023, MET was issued a receipt (the “Receipt”) for its final long‐form prospectus dated September 29, 2023 (the “Prospectus”), which is available under the Company’s profile on SEDAR+ at www.sedarplus.ca.

As of the Listing Date, MET has 23,561,105 Shares outstanding. An aggregate of 18,727,772 Shares are subject to escrow restrictions of which: (i) 14,999,994 Shares (including 12,525,429 Shares which are also subject to escrow pursuant to National Policy 46‐201) are subject to restrictions such that 10% of these Shares will be released on the Listing Date, and an additional 30% releases on the dates that are 9, 18 and 27 months after the Listing Date; (ii) 1,000,000 Shares are subject to restrictions such that 25% of these Shares will be released on the Listing Date and the remaining 75% will be released on the date that is 6 months after the Listing Date; and (iii) 15,253,207 Shares (including 12,525,429 Shares which are also subject to the voluntary escrow noted above) are subject to escrow restrictions pursuant to National Policy 46‐201 whereby 10% are released on listing and an additional 15% releases on the dates that are 6, 12, 18, 24, 30 and 36 months after the Listing Date.

ME Therapeutics Holdings Inc.
ME Therapeutics is an early stage Vancouver based biotechnology company involved in the discovery and development of novel immuno oncology therapeutics targeting immune suppression in cancer. Our main focus is on overcoming the suppressive effects of an important class of immune cells called myeloid cells in order to enhance anti‐tumour immunity. For more information please visit www.metherapeutics.com and the Company’s profile on SEDAR+ at www.sedarplus.ca.

“Salim Dhanji”
Dr. Salim Dhanji
Chief Executive Officer and Director

For further information, please contact:
Dr. Salim Dhanji
Telephone: (236) 516‐7714

Neither the Canadian Securities Exchange nor the Market Regulator (as that term is defined in the policies of the Canadian Securities Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

Forward Looking Statements
This news release includes certain “forward‐looking statements” under applicable Canadian securities legislation. Forward‐looking statements consist of statements that are not purely historical, including any statements regarding beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future. Such forward‐looking statements in this news release include, but are not limited to, statements regarding the trading of the Shares on the CSE, the intended benefits and applications of the Company’s technology, and the Company’s plans for development of its business. Such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results, performance or developments to differ materially from those contained in the statements, including risks related to factors beyond the control of the Company, including the risks that the Shares may not become listed on the CSE and that the Company’s business may not develop as set out in this news release. No assurance can be given that any of the events anticipated by the forward looking statements will occur or, if they do occur, what benefits the Company will obtain from them. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate, as actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Accordingly, readers should not place undue reliance on forward‐looking statements. The Company disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward‐looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by law.

Check out our profile on SEDAR+


Keep Up to Date by Subscribing to Our Mailing List